Sunday, 29 March 2015

PERFECTION by Marta Kochanek

PERFECTION by Marta Kochanek

Marta has now sent me the remaining images from our shoot in March including this beautiful photograph. This says everything about her skill and and love of her art and of people and our professional relationship. She is fearless and committed and she makes me feel so in tune with her during a shoot that I relax totally and I know for certain that she will produce perfection - not in every shot but each shot is taking her closer to the perfect image and this is it.

I would travel any where and at any time to be photographed by Marta. I shall never forget seeing her lovely smiling face as she opened the door of her studio and let me in - I had not seen her for about 4 years but her eyes and her smile were infused with enthusiasm and excitement. And look at this photograph. The light is gorgeous and my skin looks beautiful. My thoughts seem to be looking beyond the room but in reality they are there intermingling with Marta's vision which is being fully realised in this one shot. 




Mm-mm! 

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Marta Kochanek, one of the great photographers.

WEBSITE: http://www.martakochanek.com/



  

No comments:

Post a Comment