Saturday, 26 January 2013

SABINE MIRLESSE

Copyright: Sabine Mirlesse

Sabine Mirlesse has had to refuse my invitation to partake in my project because, at the time, she is unable to take on any new projects. I am not surprised - she is a fantastic photographer and is likely to be in great demand. Of course, I am disappointed but I can't have everything.

Nevertheless, in case some of you out there have not heard of her - this is the link to her wonderful website - enjoy!

http://sabinemirlesse.com/

2 comments:

  1. B E A U T I F U L ! ! ! ! <3 I love reading your blog, you have so many interesting photographic stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I contact you to photography you? I'd be interested.

    I'm a young photographer, worked with The Photogs' Gallery on a project and am being mentored by some top photographers including Joel Meyerowitz. I'd love to photograph you, preferably in black & white. Please, reach out to me if you're interested in adding another photographer to your project.

    Many thanks,

    Sara

    ReplyDelete