Wednesday, 23 February 2011

DRAG QUEEN by Emily Hunter 23rd March 2009

DRAG QUEEN  by Emily Hunter
Emily advertised for people to be photographed as drag queens and, of course, I was very keen to be involved.

The shoot took place at the University of Creative Arts in Epsom. Emily was assisted by a very talented make up artist, Nyree de Quidt, and I thought the results were wonderful because, although I wasn't wearing the wig or an outfit, the lighting is such that I looks if I am performing anyway and I love the curves and shadows and the tone of my skin. Great photograph. Great photographer

The false eyelashes were quite heavy though but the shoot was great fun to do.

Emily and Nyree











http://www.modelmayhem.com/nyreedequidt

1 comment:

  1. Festa animada tem que ter como prioridade a beleza, inteligência e humor inteligente.
    Tchaka Drag Queen faz sua festa acontecer.
    Liga e solicite
    Animação de qualidade é na agência de animação Tchaka Eventos.

    Bjs coloridos.
    Tchaka Drag Queen
    Rainha das Festas
    11 32142845
    11 91327750
    http://tchaka.com.br/

    ReplyDelete